Vorsprung Corset - Air Sleeve for Fox Air Shocks
Stock update April 26th 2017:
- SIZES CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK:
- 7.25/7.5 x 1.75/2.00 LV (large diameter)
- 7.875 x 2.00/2.25 LV (large diameter)
- Stumpjumper/Camber specific
- All other sizes in stock.
- All sizes that are in stock are available in black, select sizes available in gold and raw as well. Contact us for up to date stock on gold & raw items.
- Specialized Enduro-specific, Stumpjumper-specific and Trek DRCV-specific sleeves are now in production! Make sure to select "small volume eyelet" from the drop-down menus when choosing any of these.
The best thing to ever happen to your Fox air shock.
Want more from your Fox air shock? Vorsprung's Corset sleeve delivers:
- Coil-like feel and spring rate
- Better small bump compliance
- More mid-stroke support - no more wallowing
- Plusher, slipperier feel
- Superior traction
- Bottomless big-hit feel
- Predictable jumping characteristics
- Compatible with standard Fox air sleeve seals
- Easy to install - includes air shaft seals in kit
Combine it with our S-spec Custom Valving (requires us to install) for the ultimate in high performance suspension tuning!
The Corset is available to fit the following sizes and models of Fox air shock:
- 7.25 x 1.75
- 7.50 x 2.00
- 7.875 x 2.00 (Specialized Stumpjumper, Camber & any other models specifying 197 x 48mm or 198 x 51mm)
- 7.875 x 2.25
- 8.50 x 2.50
- Specialized Enduro (2.125-2.25" stroke - note that some 2013 model 26" Enduros use an 8.5x2.5 LV sleeve and will require a standard 8.5x2.5 Large Diameter Corset to match).
- Trek Fuel EX DRCV
- Trek Remedy DRCV
- Trek Slash DRCV
Note: Small Diameter and Large Diameter refer to the shock's eyelet size where the air can threads in, not the air can's volume or body diameter.
- Float CTD (Small Diameter and Large Diameter eyelets)
- Float X (all are Large Diameter)
- Float R/RP/RP2/RP23 (all are Small Diameter)
- Float Triad (all are Small Diameter)
- DHX Air (all are Small Diameter)
- Float Autosag models on Specialized Stumpjumpers (all are small diameter).
Not sure whether you have a Large Diameter or Small Diameter eyelet shock? The shock on the left has the large diameter eyelet, the other two are small diameter.
Fitment note: Not every frame has sufficient clearance for a Corset air sleeve - this may include certain Specialized frames in certain sizes, we have not tried every combination! If there is ANY doubt whatsoever as to whether the Corset will fit, assemble the shock without air in it, mount it to the bike and cycle it slowly/gently through its travel. If it contacts the frame anywhere, don't ride it - just remove it, make sure it's undamaged and send it back for a full refund (minus shipping) along with the details of the make, model, year and frame size of your bike so that we can update our fitment database.
Installation & Setup Instructions: CLICK HERE
$15CAD. Delivery time: 3-7 days from date of shipment. Tracking included.
$15CAD. Delivery time: 4-14 days from date of shipment. Tracking included.
$12CAD for untracked. Delivery time: Unknown and highly variable - can be 8 days or 8 weeks.
$30CAD for tracked shipping to Europe, Australia & NZ. Delivery time: 7-10 days to most countries.
Please allow approximately up to 5 working days for your order to be processed and shipped.