DVO Suspension Diamond Fork
The big, bad Green Machine! The eye-catching, 35mm stanchion Diamond is DVO's first foray into the long travel singlecrown market.
- Air spring with OTT (Off The Top) negative spring adjustment allows you to fine tune the spring curve to your liking. No problems running high or low pressure.
- Sealed cartridge damper keeps weight down and consistency up
- Stiff chassis keeps you pointed where you want to go
- Shimmed compression and rebound valving for motocross inspired damping feel
- High and Low Speed Compression as well as a Rebound adjustment let you fine tune the ride characteristics
- 160mm of travel, internally adjustable to 150mm, 140mm or 130mm
- Available in 27.5" and 29"
- Available in Green and Black, with standard 15mm or Boost axle compatibility. Contact us for up to date stock and availability information.
Who's it best suited to?
The Diamond is a brilliant choice for anyone who likes taking their "little bike" riding to "big bike" levels - its highly tunable, plush feel and controlled stroke make it exactly what you want underneath you when the going gets rough. It might also be the best looking fork out there. At 2100g it's competitive on weight, stiffness, price and outright performance.
For up to date information on stock/availability, colours and options on all DVO Suspension products, please Contact Us!