Crankworx Overnight Servicing
That's right, Crankworx Overnight Suspension Servicing is back! Get your suspension serviced overnight so you can shred during the day.
2. Drop off by 3pm at Evolution or Surefoot/Leatt (or our Function Junction workshop).
3. Keep an eye on your phone/emails - we will call you for payment by credit card once work is complete. This call could be late in the evening. If you don't have a phone number, we can't take your suspension in, sorry.
4. Pick up your suspension from 11am onwards from either Surefoot/Leatt or Evolution.
5. Go shred!
Overnight Servicing will be taking place from Monday August 14 through Saturday August 19.
Please note the following conditions carefully:
1. We'll have your fork/shock back at whichever shop you dropped it off at by 11am in most cases, but things CAN go wrong (see below).
2. If your fork/shock is damaged and requires parts we don't have in stock, this will delay things.
3. If your fork/shock is irreparable or you choose not to continue the service due to escalating expenses of replacement parts, a $50 minimum charge applies.
3. We will not drop your fork/shock off until payment has been received. Make sure you have a phone number we can get hold of you on late in the evening. If you don't answer the phone, we can't drop your suspension off until 3pm that day at the earliest.
4. If you're racing and need your suspension back for a particular day's race, don't service it the night before - leave yourself some margin for error. We accept no responsibility for the consequences if you do this.
5.If your fork/shock is damaged and requires replacement parts above and beyond typical service parts, we will replace them without contacting you up to a value of $50. If the cost of the service will exceed the standard amount by more than $50, we will contact you before continuing. Again, if you don't answer the phone, it doesn't get finished until we hear back from you.